Monday 22 February 2010

Suze Weinberg at Craftrange

Craftrange.com
This is a link you really want to check out, why because it has to be the best place I have ever taken a workshop. Their premises are fantastic, clean, easy to gain access, all on one level so no stairs and to top it all a fantastic cafe. The owners Debbie and Michael Toms are really helpful and even served us our coffee and lunch during the day. Thank you to ALL at Craftrange especially Janet who I loved meeting too, this lady books you onto their courses and sorts out any problems or tries her best to accommodate your requests for any items that they don't keep in regular stock.

My day started at 5.30am as I couldn't sleep due to my excitement at meeting the great and wonderful Suze Weinberg. Suze has been an inspiration; she blogs nearly everyday no matter what and always allows us all to follow her everyday happenings.

I set off around 8am after de icing my car which was showing a -4*c temperature reading. I got lost and had to stop and update the directions, it seems I was only 10 minutes away; actually only took me 5 minutes and thereit was, our venue for the day.

Suze arrived not long after and set up in the workshop. One of the ladies gave Suze a Beatles related book, another lady gave Suze a grungeboard necklace and I gave her a Melt Pot Brooch and a Camera Aperture mini book made from recycled items. Suze was very gracious and wore both our gifts for the rest of the day. This was one of the first pieces I had made from the Melt Pot. Used a small piece of glass, grungeboard and charms to complete the look of Suze's brooch.....

Thanks for stopping by :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment