Thursday 3 February 2011

Sad…Goodbye Paper Mill

Paid my last visit ever to the local Paper Mill Shop.  Received an email last week saying that all the Paper Mill shops were closing down Sunday 6th  February.

P1000399 web

When i arrived this lunchtime the shop was practically empty but i did get some mirror card for 75p per pack of 5, a large box of paper for £12 and an A3 box for £10.  Their card cuts perfectly through my Pazzles inspiration die cutting machine. 

Said goodbye to the ladies who i got to know and who were always a pleasure to speak with.  The news for them was sudden and they have been so busy sorting out the stock that they haven’t had time to search for another job. I wish them all well and hope they find another job very soon.

Thanks for dropping by:-)

1 comment:

  1. Paula, I'm saddened form your loss I know how important it is to find paper for our machines......LOL

    ReplyDelete