Monday 6 June 2011

Less Is More Challenge Number 18

This weeks over at the  fantastic challenge site Less is  More it’s a MONOCHROME challenge. Do go and check out this wonderful blog, always so much inspiration and lovely people who share some amazing ideas.

Would like to say a huge thank you to every person who has taken some of their precious time to drop by ad leave a comment.  I am not always able to return the compliment so apologise if i’ve neglected to comment over the last few weeks.  Time and health issues are not always on my side.

Managed six cards this week, some have worked and some haven’t, if you would like to leave feedback it is always appreciated whether it be good or bad, always wanting to learn…

 

P1010755 web

P1010757 web

 

P1010766 web

P1010762 web

P1010767 web

P1010769 web

This last card was done using Weathered Wood DI but the cut and dry i used had a tinge of green on it so not too sure if it would qualify, just in case i did the tall card above. Used a setting on my camera which allows me to take a picture using a frame, i like it as it looks like it’s already in an album.

P1010759 web

That’s it for this week.  Hoping my cards qualify for this weeks challenge.  Trying to make the post shorter by not listing the materials used.  If anyone is interested please ask and i will tell you.

Have a great week, thanks for dropping by:-)

19 comments:

  1. Great cards - love the blue one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great batch of card MoH
    I love the last one, subtle, but, lovely
    Thank you so much
    Diva LIM mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of cards, my personal favourites are number 2 and number 4. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all great, but I love the Hello! one!
    Thanks so much for a super bunch of cards.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, all of them
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely batch of cards. Liking the last one - Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic cards, each and every one of then. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great batch of cards and I particularly like your last one too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful set of cards, they are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. brillant set of cards, you have been busy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Mrs Busy Bee. Love the 'jam' sentiment (though I'd either not have mounted it onto the frame or else not stamped the flower) but my favourite has to be the 'hello' card - gorgeous images and colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Uhooi,,
    Waw,, This card is very good, interesting and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Niice! :) Great set of cards but not very clear! Always like the lovely sentiments you manage to pull out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. NO favourite, how could I choose, they are all great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! You were really busy this week! I'm a little late getting around to everyone...that pesky think call work has keep me busy with 11 hour workdays!

    LOVE all 6 cards...but I think my favorites are the second one (love the sentiment) and the tall one...very pretty!

    Hope you're doing well! Thanks for your visits to my blog...I really appreciate you taking the time!! Hugs! Susan
    Susan@Keeping in Touch

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello there, Hope you're having a great day today:0) WOW 6 cards and I do have favourites, 2 and 6 excellent effort all good, have fun, hugs Gay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous group of cards, my favourite is 'Ideas from the Great Universe', Love it's simplicity and elegant design!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there, just dropping by to say Hi, hope you have a great week, hugs Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, 6 cards in one week that's CRAFTING! Wish I could get through so many cards. Love your blog and you are so experimental at all sorts of interesting techniques and challenges! Tried to e-mail your hotmail.com account from your blog but says not found....is it just me that's having probs. PS thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete